Wednesday 25 November 2009

award

BIGBIG thanks to Kak Kadek for giving me this award :) please check out her blog, it's awesome!!!(trust me)

To accept the award, we also have to write these :
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Creative Bloggers and tell about it on their blog.

Then these are 7 things about my self:

1. I LOVE reading
every night before going to bed, i always have to read a good book so i could fall asleep. if i don't read a book, i can't sleep at all! but i don't just read it before going to bed, if i have spare time i'll always read a book.

2. I love ghost stories
everytime i feel bored, i'll always ask someone to tell me a scary ghost story. but even though i love ghost stories, im affraid of ghosts, since i am a scaredy cat ;)

3. Addicted to TV and the Internet
i'll never imagine life without those two things, because if i actually do live in a time where there were no TV or internet, i will die of boredom.

4. I wanna be a cheerleader!
since i was little, i always loved to see cheerleaders. their perfect legs, pretty uniforms, short skirts and a bow on their pony tails. their dance moves and cartwheels, their saltos and many more. i wanna be a cheerleader but there's no cheerleading club in my school :(


5. I always get fights with my sister for silly things
me and my sister always fight. we NEVER not fight. but it would just last for a couple of minuets. we fight because a lot of things, especially clothes because we have the same size for everything!

6. I love my camera
when my parents baught me an SLR, i couldn't get my hands off of it. every day and every night i'll always have my camera with me.

7. I HATE DOGS
2 years ago, a dog chased me and almost bit my leg. ever since that day, i've been affraid of dogs. i hate them sooooooooo much!

And now i'll give this award to Cut Sarah Malinda and Norman Seno and Rara Andarati

2 comments:

seno norman seno said...

aduh maless banget deh -__-

Feria said...

kalo gamau gpp yang penting guenya ngerjain-_-