Sunday 7 June 2009

singapore part 1

HELLOOOOOO I'M BACK! miss me? hehe well i'm back from my trip to Singapore. it was a 2 night holiday for me and my family. my grandma and grandpa went along as well. and let me tell you, i had a blast! Singapore is so cool and beutiful and its sooooooooooo clean. because of that, i'm gonna tell you about my holiday (it really sounds like an english homework, yeah?) and sorry for my BAD english ya guuys

DAY 1
Changi airport -> Orchid road -> The Flyer

when i arrived at Changi, i was amazed! it was the most coolest airport i've seen. it's huuuuuuuuuge
(and of course, very very clean. so not like Soekarno Hatta airport) after going to the imigration thingy and Mr. Moni the indian guy welcomed us. he's my mom's friend from Singapore kuch kuch hem okey then Mr Moni took us to see the airport. and we got on a skytrain, and its so cool haha lebay ye. and then we keliling2 airport sambil nunggu my grandparents (makin lama makin males bhs inggris haha siape suruh feeer)
see? the airport is so clean and cling cling gituuu. okey back to topic. after we met with my grandparents, we went to our hotel, Holiday Inn Atrium. i love the hotel so much karena ada banyak bule ganteng berkeliaran dan pilot2 ganteng :D

after resting, we went to Orchid road and took photo's because we could not afford to buy anything, well kecuali my grandparents yang kaya raya dan bisa diminta uang hihihhihihi licik lu fer malakin orang tua. and then we ate at Burger King with nenek2 kasir yang aneh haha. i was sangat sangat senaaang to go to Orchid road cause i bought a ghost book from around the world! soooo cool and i loved it so much even though it was mahal. after that we went to takashimaya or whatever it is dan barangnya mahal2 dan jadi bikin ngiler doang.

after that we naik MRT ke mana gitu deh karena we wanna go to The Flyer. we walked and walked for about 2 hours and my foot was sakit bangeeeet rasanya mau cacat suer duer. and at 6 o'clock akhirnya kita sampe jugaaa. (karena males pake bhs inggris, pake bhs indo aja ya -_-) ya jadi kita naik di the flyer yang nyatanya seperti biang lala di dufan itu. 1 kali naik itu lamanya setengah jam jadi bisa sekalian ngadem dan numpang duduk hahayah setelah itu kita makan dan balik ke hotel NAIK TAKSI karena udah terlalu lelaaah hehe terus mandi dan baca buku setan gue dong dan ternyata sangat COOL, oke nantikan part 2!

2 comments:

Aloysia Rarasningtyas said...

di tengah-tengah ganti bahasa ya fer hahahaha

Feria said...

iyaa capek mikirnya hahaha